You save: $-94.99 USD(100%)
Wrap yourself up in comfort with this supremely soft microfiber hooded blanket. Available in standard fleece and sherpa lined - the spacious hood and sewn on mittens make this blanket an absolute joy to use at home, for travel, and events. Keeping yourself warm and cozy has never been so convenient!
- 80"x60" Large Blanket
- Full Print Top with White or Sherpa Lined Underside
- Pill-Free Microfiber Fleece
- Spacious Hood for Maximum Comfort
- Sewn on Mittens for Added Comfort & Style
- Wrist Straps for Added Convenience (Sherpa Only)
- Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- Production Times are 5-7 Business Days
- Made in the USA
ShippingHow can I contact you?
Phone: (313) 509-7276 Monday-Friday 9AM - 4 PM EST
How long does it take to receive my order?
- Once shipped, most orders arrive in 3-7 business days. We aren't currently noticing any shipping delays for domestic orders here in the USA due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
- Orders to Canada can take on average 15 days to arrive once shipped currently.
What happens if my order gets lost or damaged in transit?
- Contact us as soon as you can upon noticing an issue. We'll remake and reship at zero cost to you. In the event of damage, sending a photo of the issue will help streamline the process.
- Damaged, defective, and lost orders are quite rare but we've got your back if it ever happens.
Do you ship to countries outside the USA?
- We ship worldwide on all products. Orders outside the USA can take 2-3 weeks to arrive once shipped for most items.
- Orders of footwear and dye-sublimination hoodies to Canada will ship with DHL Express which arrive in 3-7 days once shipped.
- Any customs/duty fees incurred on orders placed outside of the USA are the responsibility of the customer.
FAQsHow can I contact you?
Our customer service email is info@WildKard.com
How long does it take to receive my order? Orders typically take about 7-10 days to ship but please see the item description to get the most accurate time frame as may vary per product.
Wild Kard orders are printed & manufactured on-demand and custom-made individually when you order. We do not carry stock in items due to the personalized nature of items.
The shipping method you opt for will vary the amount of the time it takes for an order to arrive once it has been shipped.
USPS Standard is an economy shipping method offered for all orders in the USA & Canada, this method generally can take 10-14 business days to arrive. USPS has suspended all delivery time guarantees since the COVID-19 pandemic started, so please bear in mind, these are estimates based off of real-time averages from our orders.
FedEx Priority Express and DHL Express are offered to all orders worldwide. Please note, these carriers can not deliver to PO Boxes and a phone number must be attached to the order in order to be used . This is an express shipping method, and orders generally arrive in 3-5 days once production has finished.
How can I track my order? You will receive an email upon creation of the shipping label, which means your order is getting ready to be shipped.
If you're having trouble finding your tracking number, please e-mail us at info@WildKard.com and we would be more than happy to send you the direct link.
Can I exchange an item? Yes. Non-personalized items can be exchanged. Please email info@WildKard.com with your name, order #, and reason for exchanging.If the exchange is due to a packaging error, defect, or manufacturing issue, we will cover the cost to return the item. If not, you just have to cover the shipping and we'll send you out a new item at no extra cost.
*Exchanges must be made within 14 days from the date your item was delivered.
We can not take returns on personalized or made-to-order products. Those sales are final unless it's a quality issue or incorrectly sent.
ExchangesFree size exchanges offered on all footwear purchases, even on personalized shoes. If you need a different size after receiving your order, please contact us at info@WildKard.com within 7 days of delivery.
Customer feedback over the past 4 years regarding our low tops is that they may run slightly large compared to your usual brand.
We missed out on spirit wear and found something even better!! Whole team liked hers better, and she LOVES IT! Good quality and not overly heavy. I will definitely be a repeat customer. ❤